A DIFFERENT MUSIC SCHOOL
In my opinion the most important aspects when teaching are: to create a safe space which makes people happy, respected, fulfilled, mindful and part of a community while learning music.
If all of those are also important for you then you are in the right place to move ahead with your musical journey.
I do this work because during the pandemic I have seen the transformation it causes in all of my students.
I have personally taught more than 1000 students! And I have created a system based on all those student's needs.
The Piano Studio is focused on teaching music in a fun and mindful way without forgetting what is important including:
1. Listening to your personal needs.
2. Educating and empowering towards reading music (in a fun way).
3. Using music as a source of wellbeing (including some of the techniques I learned in my Mindful Meditation retreat in Thailand a couple of years ago).
Most other music schools only teach students to move fingers and students are not fully musically educated.
In addition to teaching piano our own unique methodology helps our students to:
- Be Disciplined
- Be Patient
- Be Mindful
- Perform better (live concerts/streams)
- Be more flexible
- Develop confidence
- Become creative
- Be part of something bigger (a community)
- Learn how to improvise (and be free)
“It’s not easy to find a teacher who is patient with beginners, but Yeli is definitely one of them!” My children have learned and enjoyed themselves so much, and love sharing their new skills with me.”
Rathcoole, Co. Dublin, Ireland